NEEP invites guest contributors to blog about efficiency from their perspective. Our guest contributors are leaders in the efficiency who have a major role in helping to accelerate efficiency in the Northeast. Get a peak at what these industry experts have to say.
- July 30, 2012 Vermont Colleges are creating Greener Campuses and Brighter Futures - Jim Merriam, Efficiency Vermont
- May 15, 2012 Connecticut Retailers Embrace TopTen USA – Seth Bauer, TopTen USA
- April 18, 2012 Nexus of Energy Efficiency and Customer Service – Penni McLean-Conner, Northeast Utilities
- March 30, 2012 Green Communities Act Means a Healthier Massachusetts – Bill Ravanesi, Healthcare Without Harm
- Decembe5, 2011 Same Program, More Savings – Seth Bauer, TopTen USA
- November 21, 2011 Helping Consumers Embrace New Lighting Standards – Penni McLean-Conner, NSTAR
- November 8, 2011 Green Revolving Funds for Energy Efficiency Opportunities at Vermont Colleges & Universities – Richard Donnelly, Efficiency Vermont
- October 5, 2011 New Approaches to Residential Demand Response – Annette Bellafiore, ThinkEco, Inc.
- September 26, 2011 Engineering Change – Market Transformation in the Northeast – Adam Cooper, Institute for Electric Efficiency
- August 1, 2011 Innovative recycling technology. Paramount results. – Bruce Wall, ARCA
- June 27, 2011 How many archaeologists does it take to change a light bulb? – Rick Bain, CREE
- May 19, 2011 The Choice is Yours: Empowering Energy Efficient Customers – Ed White, National Grid